CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a jungle out there and project managers are fighting to survive! With countless man-hours clocked and billions of dollars spent every year on project tools, the success rate for projects remains astonishingly low. So what's the solution? Introducing TACTILE Management(t), a people-centric system that works in conjunction with an organization's existing processes. Based on the seven characteristics of high-performance project teams transparency, accountability, communication, trust, integrity, leadership, and execution the book shows project managers how to: Take project teams out of their functional silos and transform them into a powerful, integrated force Balance the expectations of customers, management, and project teams with the technical requirements of cost, schedule, and performance Apply practical phase-by-phase project guidance to real-life situations Avoid or minimize possible pitfalls Every successful project involves someone in the trenches who has the people skills to match process with the capability of his team and organization. This invative book shows readers how to make the most of their people! and ensure project success.
- Author BiographyDoug Russell, PMP (Cedar Park, TX), is currently Director of Engineering at a Fortune 200 company. He has more than 25 years of experience in high-technology project management for commercial and government organizations.
- Author(s)Doug Russell
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width59 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.