Succeeding in the UKCAT: Comprising Over 700 Practice Questions Including Detailed Explanations, Two Mock Tests and Comprehensive Guidance on How to Maximise Your Score: Study Text by James Rudge, Graham Blackman, Matt Green, Riaz Gulab (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) is used by admissions staff as part of the application process to study Medicine or Dentistry at a UK University. This title contains practice questions and two complete mock tests, aims to help applicants, parents and teachers alike to prepare for and successfully complete the UKCAT.
- Author BiographyGraham Blackman Graham attained 1st class honours in Psychology at the University of Bath, which included a one year placement at Harvard University. Since graduating he has held research positions at the MRC Institute of Hearing Research and the University of Nottingham and is currently a student on the Graduate Entry MBChB course at the University of Birmingham. Graham is an enthusiastic teacher and has helped prospective medical and dentistry school students revise for the UKCAT since 2008 James Rudge Whilst studying Biomedical Science at The University of Sheffield, James acted as a Student Ambassador and Liaison officer and assisted new students with academic and welfare matters. Following award of a First Class Honours degree, James worked for a leading pharmaceutical company before commencing Birmingham Universities Graduate Entry Course in Medicine. Whilst acting as course lead for theUniversity of Birmingham's Medical Society James continues to support students with their medical school applications, interview technique and revision style at the various school undergraduate and postgraduate open days. Riaz Gulab Having obtained a 1st class honours at University of Birmingham in Human Biology, Riaz went onto achieve a MSc in Toxicology at Birmingham. Whilst at university Riaz has acted as a peer mentor,offering assistance and support to his fellow students. Having obtained a place to pursue a career in medicine at one of the most highly rated medical schools - Birmingham University - Riaz has the experience and knowledge of how to obtain a gain a place at medical school.
- Author(s)Graham Blackman,James Rudge,Matt Green,Riaz Gulab
- PublisherBPP Learning Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleEntry to Medical School Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPP Learning Media
- Out-of-print date18/11/2015
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Series Edited byMatt Green
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.