All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Spin-Off processes are very interesting phemena for management theory and practice. In theory, Corporate Spin-Offs are both a driver and a result of organisational change, offering the possibility to investigate an area where companies are genuinely sharing experience and best practice. In practice, Corporate Spin-Off processes are frequent and highly successful, but t as well-regarded as Merger and Acquisition strategies and less understood by the decision-makers. Success Factors of Corporate Spin-Offs was designed to meet these demands by analysing the success factors of Corporate Spin-Offs, their relative contribution to the process and the role of the different actors involved. Based on an extensive literature review and a new Spin-Off typology, a broad range of success factors and success dimensions is proposed. Using a combination of multivariate models, the responses from 211 European companies to a questionnaire are analysed and typologies derived.
- Author(s)Alexander Tubke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.