Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a result of hundreds of hours of detailed and systematic research into this phemenal success of Psy's Gangnam Style. Going beyond the glamour of the video, it reveals the method and system behind this huge success, which can be emulated by anybody of any age or any profession, who wants to succeed and sustain in this new world. The author is a Strategist, CEO-Coach & Psychologist with more than 20 years experience working / consulting for global MNCs including Deloitte, G.E., & Accenture. This book has got praise from elite professionals, senior executives and experts from across the globe. The book brings out the unique personality and strengths of Psy, which have definitely contributed to his success in the last 12 years. This is unkwn to the world which got lost into the glamour of the video and it's huge success. The book also covers how being original contributed to the uniqueness of the video which captured the hearts of billions across the world. It also covers how social media and Psy's incredible PR catapulted it up. A book that covers Self-motivation, Personality, Success Psychology, Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship & Social Media - in short the science of success in this new age. It is t about viral videos. Going beyond the glamour of the video, this book brings out the hidden factors that have taken both the video and the creator on top of the world. It encompasses Personal Leadership, Creativity, Branding, Business & Social Media Strategy and Social Psychology. Of course, it also analyses how Psy has made millions of dollars through this and how he has also built a strong global brand which is capable of showering many more millions. All the above are systematically and meticulously elaborated throughout the book. Any person who is willing to learn, absorb and adopt even a part of the many principles mentioned should see a big leap in stature, irrespective of the profession. Businesses, individual entrepreneurs, artists and other professionals who are able to achieve even 1% of this huge success should be able to build a visible brand in their field, sustain their growth and also increase their earning potential considerably.
- Author BiographyKrish is a Poet, Theatre Artist, Singer, Psychologist, CEO Coach & Strategy Consultant. He has worked / consulted for renowned global organizations including Deloitte, Accenture and Genpact (G.E.) for more than 20 years. He facilitates and consults in the areas of Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Executive Peak Performance. He has also empowered thousands of professionals through his leadership and peak performance workshops. He has a Masters in Psychology, an M.B.A in HR, C.I.S.A (U.S.A) and is also a practicing Chartered Accountant. He extensively uses Sports, Music, Art and Theatre to drive powerful lessons in Business, Strategy & Leadership. He lives with his father, wife and daughter in Chennai, India and travels frequently.
- Author(s)Krish Venkat
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.