Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how Roger Newton, the co-discoverer of Lipitor, made an internal sale against all odds that championed the world's all-time best-selling drug. Meet Mark Roesler, CEO of CMG Worldwide, a firm that represents Elvis Presley, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe and hundreds of other departed celebrities. Gain valuable advice from storytellers Martin Shafiroff, America's number-one financial advisor; Bob LaMonte, a super sports agent who specializes in representing NFL head coaches; Dave Liniger,CEO of RE/MAX...It doesn't matter if you're a vice, a seasoned professional, or a high-powered CEO--your success depends on how well you sell your product, your service, your idea, yourself. Seasoned salesmen Robert L. Shook and Barry Farber interviewed top salespersons across a variety of industries and have written a collection of fascinating stories, each offering a lesson, valuable insight, or nugget of wisdom that will enhance your selling skills and boost your sales production. As you read these first-person narratives, you will feel as if they are talking directly to you, revealing valuable details behind their greatest sales moves, and imparting priceless lessons on how to sell your way to success. Most important, you can put their valuable insights to immediate use to boost your career.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Shook is a New York Times best-selling author and one of America's premier business writers. He is the author of 57 books. His one work of fiction, The Pep Talk, will be released in 2014 as a feature movie. Prior to becoming a full time author, Shook spent 17 years in sales and sales management in the insurance industry. Barry Farber has been consulting corporations, business owners, professional athletes, and entertainers helping them breakthrough and land more deals. He has authored 11 books with more than one million copies sold.
- Author(s)Barry Farber,Robert L. Shook
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.