All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIf you could change one thing in your life right w, what would you change? Have you ever considered changing your thoughts? If you are frustrated, discontented, and disappointed with your life, if you want to be successful in different areas of your life, if you want to be freed from the bondage of bad habits, and if you want your life to change, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU! If you want your life to change, you have to change your thinking. Your life won't change unless your thoughts change. You can change your life by changing your thoughts. Success Starts in Your Mind will help you: Understand the power of thoughts Develop an understanding of the relationship between success and the mind Think positively Overcome the fear of success Comprehend how what you think about yourself can dramatically affect your level of success Realize that Success Starts in Your Mind If you are t successful, or if you are t as successful as you would like to be, it is time for you to start Thinking Your Way to Success.
- Author BiographyMiranda Burnette is the president and founder of Miranda Burnette Ministries, Inc. She is also a licensed evangelist. She travels and holds Success Seminars that teach people how to discover and fulfill their calling, to make their dreams a reality, to be successful in every area of their lives, and to be all that God intended for them to be. The vision of Miranda Burnette Ministries is to educate, equip and empower others to reach their full God-given potential and to be successful leaders. Miranda is the author of Dare to Dream and Soar Like an Eagle, The Sky's the Limit! Miranda hosts a weekly radio program, Keys to Successful Living. She also makes an impact on the lives of others with her teachings on CD and DVD. Miranda and her husband, Morris lives in Atlanta, Georgia and are the parents of two adult children, Shaun and Davin.
- Author(s)Miranda Burnette
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jackie Moore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.