All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSUCCESS through MANIPULATION Get it, before it gets you! Do you realize you are being manipulated, or are you oblivious? Do you kw who or what is manipulating you? Can you identify the manipulation? If you can identify it, can you do anything about it? How is manipulation affecting you? Can you change these effects? Can you use them to your advantage? Success through Manipulation delves deeply into how you think and how your mind reacts to your environment, friends, family, work, and much more. Learn how to stop reacting, become consciously aware and take control of your mind. Manipulate your thinking and become more successful.
- Author BiographyColin Christopher is a keynote speaker, stage hypnotist and sought after authority in hypnosis appearing all over the world on networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN, Global, City, CTV and many others. As a clinical hypnotherapist, hypnosis instructor, and author, Colin has also been featured in hundreds of prominent publications like the LA Times, Daily Mail UK, Metro New York, Psychology Today and ELLE. Visit http: //www.colinontv.com and watch TV interviews and read many of his feature articles.
- Author(s)Colin Christopher
- PublisherManchester House Pub.
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManchester House Pub.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBrenda Robinson
- Illustrator(s)Chris Simon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.