All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess in Professional Experience has been specifically designed to assist pre-service teachers on their journey to become successful learners and teachers during the practicum component of their degree. The authors present ideas on how to develop fundamental kwledge, skills and competencies, which help to build meaningful and sustainable relationships within educational communities. Each chapter explores a different area of professional experience, including observations, expectations, mentoring, reflective practice and portfolios. There are specific chapters on areas that students often find the most challenging such as: classroom management, ethics and working with diverse student populations, as well as a chapter catering for pre-service teachers coming from a n-English speaking background. Success in Professional Experience is suitable for early childhood, primary and secondary contexts and addresses the learning needs of on-campus and distance education students. It is also a useful guide for the university liaison staff and school based mentors of pre-service teachers.
- Author BiographyMichael Dyson is a Senior Lecturer and the Deputy Head of School in the Faculty of Education and Arts at Federation University. Margaret Plunkett is an Associate Professor and Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching) in the Faculty of Education and Arts, Federation University. Kerryn McCluskey is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Education, The University of Queensland.
- Author(s)Kerryn McCluskey,Margaret Plunkett,Michael Dyson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.