All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess in Selling:Developing a World-Class Sales Ecosystempresents timely research on key trends reshaping today's sales profession andintroduces the new ATD World-Class Sales Competency Model. Anindispensable reference for assembling a world-class sales force, Success inSelling offers a significant revision of the 2008 ATD World-ClassCompetency Model. It is a comprehensive sales tool essential for all salesprofessionalsfrom those on the front line of selling, to those managing anddeveloping sales talent, to those creating other sales enablement solutions. Itprovides guidance for customizing the model's key competencies for bothorganizations and individual sales professionals and features case studies, jobaids, templates, and other tools critical for personal and organizationalsuccess. Success in Selling : * offerskey analysis of trends shaping today's sales ecosystem * presentsdetailed descriptions of sales competencies that drive success * describeshow organizations and individuals can customize the new model to their ownneeds.
- Author BiographyReza Sisakhti is managing director of Productivity Dynamics, a research and consulting firm dedicated to helping clients achieve significant business results through people. For more than two decades, he has been creating sales competency models and measuring the business impact of sales training programs for major corporations.
- Author(s)Reza Sisakhti
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight394 g
- Width176 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.