Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this best selling handbook has been written to help midwives and other health professionals provide more effective advice and support for the breastfeeding women in their care. It offers clear, research-based, and effective guidelines to answer such questions as: Why breastfeed? How does a baby breastfeed? How long and how often should feeds occur? What is the correct positioning and attachment of the baby? What factors are helpful or unhelpful in breastfeeding? What other antenatal and postnatal considerations are there? What if there are problems or special circumstances? The third edition of Successful Breastfeeding has been compiled by the breastfeeding working group at the Royal College of Midwives, which comprises Sally Inch, Chloe Fisher, Sally Garforth, Ellena Salariya and Michael Woolridge, with contributions by Jean Rowe and Margaret Kerr.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication20/01/2001
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note38 ills.
- Weight290 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.