All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionYou may be among the tens of millions of Americans who provide care for your parent or you may be among the ten of millions who will. So many children are caught unprepared when physical and mental health declines in aging parents. Life cant readily prepare you to furnish excellent eldercare while balancing the demands on your time. This book provides practical tips, realistic guidance, encouragement and insight into the time ahead. Among other things, it answers: How do you decide when your parent stays at home or moves to assisted living? What should you expect when caring for your elderly parents? Who should you ask for help? How do you balance caregiving responsibilities with your personal life? The Successful Caregiver s Guide includes extensive explanations of your options and checklists for differing types of eldercare to help you choose the best care possible for your loved one.
- Author BiographyRick Lauber has written extensively about elder caregiving and has personal experience in helping to care for both of his parents. He has written for Caregiver Solutions Magazine, CaregiverSpace.org, EverythingZoomer.com, Canadian Parent, the Edmonton Journal and the Edmonton Senior Newspaper. He has been a guest expert on television and radio programs. He is the author of Caregivers Guide for Canadians and runs the caregiversguideforcanadians.com website. He is based in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Author(s)Rick Lauber
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleEldercare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.