All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to look after your customers is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Di McLanachan, a leading expert on customer care as both a coach and a practitioner, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to kw to in order to keep your customers happy and coming back. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Author BiographyDi McLanachan is the founder and Director of Learning Curves. She has over 25 years experience working with clients across the UK and internationally in all aspects of business training and personal development coaching.
- Author(s)Di McLanachan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleTeach Yourself
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content NoteDiagrams and cartoons throughout
- Weight150 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.