CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to make the right decision is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Martin Manser, a leading expert on decision making in a business context, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to kw to in order to choose the right path. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Author BiographyMartin Manser, author of Successful Project Management in a week and Introduction to Management in a week, has been leading seminars on management skills (eg time management and running effective meetings) and business communication for national and international companies and organisations since 2001. He has led courses at the London College of Communication (University of the Arts, London), CAPITA Business Services Limited, Department for Education, Network Rail, South West Trains, SPIE Matthew Hall (AMEC).
- Author(s)Martin Manser
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Notecartoons and diagrams throughout
- Weight130 g
- Width152 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.