All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this Rapid Start Guide [RSG] is to 'jump start you' on your path to becoming successful in fiber optic installation. This RSG will 'jump start' you by providing two types of information. The first type is the basic information the installer must have to get started in fiber optic installation. Without this information, the installer will have little chance of achieving the three goals of installation. The second type of information is the more subtle information that the installer must have to be consistently successful as a professional installer. In addition, this subtle information enables the installer to troubleshoot problems. As this is a Rapid Start Guide (RSG), it will provide the first type and a list of the information of the second type. See 'Other Terms' for a list of this subtle, but essential information. This Guide will reference the Building Wiring Standard, TIA/EIA-568-C, which is the latest version of the document used by most data network designers to design and implement their data networks.
- Author BiographyEric R. Pearson is a recognized, industry expert in fiber optic communications. He has 34 years of experience in design, installation, testing, and training of fiber optic personnel. He is a BICSI Master Instructor, a Fiber Optic Association Master Instructor and a founder of the Fiber Optic Association (FOA). For 12 years, he was a Director and Vice President of Certification for the FOA. He has trained more than 8400 personnel in fiber optics. During the last 31 years, he has provided technical and marketing support to manufacturers, designers, installers, and attorneys.
- Author(s)MR Eric Robert Pearson Cfos
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.