CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- SynopsisOne of the most effective ways of developing a horse's natural aptitude for jumping is through using gridwork, a logical system of training that increases the horse's confidence, encourages the development of good musculature, and improves the horse's accuracy, agility, and technique. This book demystifies the method and explains in a way that will enable anyone to develop a safe and effective training program. There is practical instruction and advice on preparatory work, choosing equipment, building fences, calculating distances, and developing gridwork exercises; there is also an invaluable trouble-shooting chapter, which aims to identify the causes of any problems and suggests remedies.
- AuthorKaren Bush,Ross Irving
- Number Of Pages160 pages
- Publication Date1997-11-01
- PublisherCrowood Press, Limited, The
- Publication Year1997
- Copyright Date1993
- Weight19.1 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width6.8 In.
- Length9.2 In.
- Dewey Decimal798.25
- Dewey Edition20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.