Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionScience students are expected to produce lab reports, but are rarely adequately instructed on how to write them. Aimed at undergraduate students, Successful Laboratory Reports bridges the gap between the many books about writing term papers and the advanced books about writing papers for publication in scientific journals, neither of which gives much information about writing laboratory reports. The first part guides students through the structure of a good report as they write a first draft. The second part shows how to revise the report and how to polish and nurture good science writing skills. The book will prove invaluable to all science students, but particularly those in biology and chemistry.
- Author(s)Christopher S. Lobban,MarLa Schefter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1992
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus.
- Weight350 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.