Successful Marketing Plan: How to Create Dynamic, Results Oriented Marketing by Roman G. Hiebing, Steve Wehrenberg, Scott W. Cooper (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe planning guide marketers have relied on for two decades-updated and expanded For more than 20 years, The Successful Marketing Plan has been the marketing professionals' go-to guide for creating plans that define and fulfill the needs of their target markets. In this substantially revised and expanded fourth edition, Roman Hiebing, Jr., Scott Cooper, and Steve Wehrenberg outline how to develop proven objectives, strategies, and tactics that deliver the bottom line. Separating the plan into 10 market-proven, manageable components, The Successful Marketing Plan explains how to: Find the data you need to develop your plan Identify growth target markets Set realistic sales objectives Position your products through a strong branding program Condense your plan into a workable calendar of activities Arrive at a realistic budget and payback schedule Evaluate and test the plan's effectiveness The authors of The Successful Marketing Plan have made extensive revisions to more than 50 percent of the book's content-from a new planning model to a more user-friendly business review section to a complete revision of the strategy chapters including a new message strategy chapter. Plus, the book contains completely updated chapters on advertising, media content, and interactive communications, in addition to updates in information sources, planning charts, and the Idea Starters appendix, which has more than 1,000 tactical ideas tied to specific objectives. Great marketing begins with a great marketing plan. Use The Successful Marketing Plan to build a focused real-world marketing plan that will enable your company to thrive and grow in today's cost-conscious, winner-take-all competitive arena.
- Author BiographyRoman G. Hiebing, Jr., is the retired president of The Hiebing Group, a full-service marketing and advertising agency serving clients such as McDonald's, Coors Beer, Culligan Water Filtration, Diaper Genie, and Mercury Marine. Scott W. Cooper is principal of the marketing strategy firm Marketing Engine Group (www.marketingenginegroup.com). He formerly served as president of The Hiebing Group, senior vice president of marketing for Famous Footwear, and senior vice president of corporate brand marketing for Brown Shoe. Steven J. Wehrenberg is CEO of Campbell Mithun, a full-service advertising and marketing communications firm (www.campbell-mithun.com). He has served a range of clients, including Burger King, General Mills, H&R Block, and Verizon Wireless.
- Author(s)Roman G. Hiebing,Scott W. Cooper,Steve Wehrenberg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMarketing/Sales/Adv & Promo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1578 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.