All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionBlogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube...? If you run a small business, you may be confused about some of these tools, and unsure of how to use them to get the word out about your products and services. Or perhaps you think social media is just a passing fad - a trivial form of entertainment for teens and adolescents. In truth, social media sites are changing the manner in which people search for (and find) the products and services they want - and this fact is dramatically affecting the ways that businesses (including your competitors) communicate with clients and customers. There's a whole new world beyond Google, and w Successful Marketing Today can help you discover it.
- Author BiographySteve Knipschild began his Internet marketing career in 1995 while living in Florida by learning how to create web sites as a hobby while working full time in a retail business. In just a few short years he had created his own Web Hosting Company, had become an Internet marketer, had owned and run several internet message forums and was running a Multi-Million Dollar E-Commerce website for his employer as the Online Service Director. One of Steve's strengths is that he loves helping people succeed! As a Social Media Marketing Specialist and expert on how to use Facebook, Twitter, Mobile Marketing and more of today's internet trends for business success, he now works with business owners make the most of their time and marketing efforts.
- Author(s)Steve Knipschild
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.