Successful Meetings: How to Plan, Prepare and Execute Top-Notch Business Meetings by Shri L. Henkel (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionA study by MCI found that most professionals believe that over 50 percent of meeting time is wasted. Over 90 percent admit to daydreaming in meetings, 73 percent have brought other work, and 39 percent have fallen asleep. You might think that there would be fewer meetings. However, in the survey 46 percent said they attended more meetings than a year ago. Meetings cost time and money. Many meetings end with results or outcome. How can you be sure you are using your time and money effectively? The answer: with proper training. Even MBA graduates have never had a course in how to plan, organise, and present an effective meeting. That is the subject of this new book which will teach the proper skills and training to get great results with every meeting, every time! You will learn the checklists for planning your meeting, setting the agenda, strategic planning, how the physical setting can be improved, how to properly open a meeting, handling difficult people and maintaining control, how to assess and evaluate your meetings, and the correct method to end a meeting. Good meetings don t just happen, they are planned and created.
- Author BiographyShri Henkel lives in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Her desire to write began at an early age. She has finally been able to reach the goal of seeing her books in print, under her given name and her pen name. Shri owns a Management and Marketing Consulting business and is a freelance writer and marketing professional. Shri has 21 years of business management and 16 years of marketing experience. The knowledge she gained in this work has been invaluable in creating helpful handbooks for business managers and owners. These experiences include suggestions about techniques that worked and warnings about things that didn t. In addition to her non fiction work, she has four novels in print under her pen name, Nikki Leigh. She is beginning work on her fifth and sixth novels and two novellas. Her love of the coast, history, and lighthouses is apparent in her stories. On a trip to Cape Ann with her brother, Chris, she discovered the area that was the perfect setting for a series of books. The rugged land, hard-working people, and rich history were too compelling to ignore. Cape Ann, Eastern Point, and Gloucester, Massachusetts are the setting for her books which focus on the Stormy View lighthouse. Her first novella is set along the Outer Banks of North Carolina and is the first mystery in a series. For more information about her work, visit her fiction Web site at www.nikkileigh.com or her business site www.sandcconsulting.com. She also invites you to visit her and other friends at the Readers Station. This site helps readers understand more about the settings and characters that make up your favorite stories. You also have a chance to meet and talk with authors. The Web site is: www.readersstation.com.
- Author(s)Shri L. Henkel
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date26/05/2016
- Content Notetables
- Weight478 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.