All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help aspiring undergraduates through the competitive admissions process for some of the world's top universities. It will help prospective candidates answer a very specific question: what makes a successful personal statement? Using a collection of real-life personal statements from students recently accepted into Cambridge University across all subjects, the authors provide a behind-the-scenes look into what it takes to be admitted into a top academic institution. The result is a book that offers a rare insight into the often opaque and complex thought-process that goes into accepting or rejecting a candidate and provides a benchmark for all students looking to study at top universities around the world.
- Author BiographyThe authors, Warren Zhang and Hemant Mohapatra are both former Cambridge University students. They have done extensive research on the admissions process via direct communication with Cambridge admissions personnel, successful students and also admissions consultants. Warren Zhang (Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge) has worked for firms such as KPMG, the Australian Stock Exchange, Goldman Sachs and HSBC. He is a qualified Australian Surf Lifesaver and Patrol Captain and was awarded University of New South Wales Dean's Award for outstanding leadership. He has recently started an admissions consulting firm based in China. Hemant Mohapatra (Darwin College, Cambridge) is a winner of several international literary awards and was recently selected as one of the top 50 emerging poets in the world by University of Virginia Press. He currently works for Google in their mountain view head-quarters and also advises undergraduate and graduate aspirants on the side.
- Author(s)Hemant Mohapatra,Warren Zhang
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.