All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGiving back to those in need is an innate part of what it means to be human. We lend our time to volunteer, we share our skills, and we give money and other resources. The Art of Giving looks into the philosophy of giving and philanthropy as well as provide practical guidelines and ideas in the best way to give back. Though philanthropy is a big word, it can be done in small ways anywhere.
- Author BiographyJean Shafiroff is an American philanthropist. She graduated from Columbia University Business School and has worked in public finance and in private partnerships on Wall Street. She serves on many philanthropic boards including the New York Women's Foundation, Couture Council, Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services, and the French Heritage Society. She was recently elected to the Board of Directors of the NYC Mission Society, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping out families in New York City's impoverished neighborhoods. Jean is married to Martin D. Shafiroff, managing director of Barclays, and splits her time between Manhattan and Southampton, NY.
- Author(s)Jean Shafiroff
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Weight285 g
- Width121 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.