All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contributes significantly to our understanding of successful school leaders by describing similarities and differences in the work of such leaders in countries ranging from England to Australia, the United States to Norway, and Sweden to Hong Kong. Bringing together case study research, the book helps explain what all successful principals do and the ways in which context shapes some of their work.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleStudies in Educational Leadership
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristopher Day,Kenneth Leithwood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.