All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an overview of the Master's in Literacy program at Hunter College, the authors share its special features including parental and familial involvement, and presents six profiles of struggling readers and successful intervention strategies. The program allows one-to-one tutoring time as well as a community time for small group instruction.
- Author BiographyDEBORAH ANN JENSEN is an Associate Professor at Hunter College, City University of New York, USA in the graduate literacy program. JENNIFER A. TUTEN is the Chair of the Department of Curriculum and Teaching and an associate professor at Hunter College, City University of New York, USA.
- Author(s)Deborah Ann Jensen,Jennifer A. Tuten
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight293 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.