All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to recruit the right people to work for you is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Nigel Cumberland, a leading expert on recruitment as both a coach and a practitioner, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to kw to in order to build a brilliant team. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Author BiographyNigel Cumberland is a successful coach and writer in global recruitment, talent management and leadership development. He is co-founder of the Silk-Road partnership which provides training services to a range of multinational clients.
- Author(s)Nigel Cumberland
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleTeach Yourself
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content NoteDiagrams and cartoons throughout
- Weight148 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.