Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been designed to provide basic sales skills for anyone considering the profession of sales. Although I have designed it for new salespeople I have had some amazing testimonies from experienced sales professionals that have found the techniques extremely useful. The reason why experienced salespeople have found this useful is because many of them have had formal sales training, they are just confident people that are good at communication and have found sales a natural profession. When studying the profession of sales through concept books like this it brings together the reasons why, what they do works for them and why sometimes it doesn't. If you are new to sales this book will provide you with a great foundation and set you off in the right direction to embark on what I consider is the most rewarding and motivational profession in the world!
- Author(s)Paul J Spencer
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight117 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.