All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Denny is the 'godfather of salesmanship' and author of the international best-seller and classic sales text, Selling to Win . The most inspirational business speaker in the UK, he has helped countless thousands of salespeople become high flyers and w his vast kwledge and experience is distilled in this definitive new title. Successful Selling Skills is essential reading if you are new to sales, but also invaluable for those professionals who need to refresh their skills. In his distinctive, accessible style Denny analyzes the key aspects of selling, such as developing the right attitude and motivation, displaying product kwledge, identifying USPs, the classic sales presentation, negotiating, handling objections and closing a sale. Whether you want to join the ranks of high-flying sales executives or simply win new business for your company, Successful Selling Skills is a vital addition to your business bookshelf.
- Author BiographyRichard Denny is a highly successful businessman and renowned expert on all aspects of sales and selling. Author of the international best-seller, Selling to Win, he has been sharing his ideas on success and achievement around the world for over 20 years. A highly sought-after motivational speaker, he has helped thousands of people to succeed and he is also the author of Winning New Business, Motivate to Win, Communicate to Win and Succeed for Yourself (all published by Kogan Page). His books have sold over a quarter of a million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)Richard Denny
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/09/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight201 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.