All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2014, The National Board began revising and streamlining the National Board Certification process. This new 3.0 version of the WHAT WORKS! Series, Strategies for Pursuing National Board Certification: Version 3.0, Components 1 and 2 reflects the revisions published to date. This updated publication gives the most current information available. Contents include dozens of strategies to propel candidates to successful certification. The material creates a road map showing how to provide evidence of the National Board Standards. There are tips for studying for the Component 1 Assessment Center tests, understanding what each component asks candidates to do, and writing successfully in the National Board style . Readers will find: * Test Exercise Samples * Writing Samples * Sentence Starters * Lesson Planning Strategies and much more.
- Author BiographyBobbie Faulkner is a thirty-eight year educator and National Board Certified Teacher. She has supported National Board Candidates for over a decade and also mentors candidates though out her state and through websites.
- Author(s)Bobbie Faulkner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWhat Works
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight108 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.