All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful Time Management is packed with proven tips and techniques to help you review and assess your time management and adopt new work practices to improve it. It includes great time-saving ideas, practical solutions and checklists, plus advice on: controlling paperwork; organizing your emails; delegating and working with others; prioritizing to focus on key issues; getting and staying organized. Now in its third edition, this essential guide will help you minimize time-wasting and interruptions, and focus on the priority tasks that will lead to success in your job and career. Packed with exercises and action sheets to help maximize productivity, Successful Time Management will give you the tools to become more efficient and effective. The creating success series of books...With over one million copies sold, the hugely popular Creating Success series covers a wide variety of topics and is written by an expert team of internationally best-selling authors and business experts. This indispensable business skills collection is packed with new features, practical content and inspiring guidance for readers across all stages of their careers.
- Author BiographyPatrick Forsyth runs Touchstone Training & Consultancy and specializes in marketing, sales and communications skills. He is the author of more than fifty successful business books (with translations into 23 languages), including How to Write Reports and Proposal also published in the Kogan Page Creating Success series. He writes regularly for a number of business journals, and for Writing Magazine, and devises and writes training materials.
- Author(s)Patrick Forsyth
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.