All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.97Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $34.13Trending at AU $37.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reflects the work of wine marketing experts as expressed in their presentations to the annual three-week Wine Marketing Short Course at the University of California, Davis. The course was initially organized in collaboration with the international wine management curriculum sponsored by the International Organization for Vines and Wines (OIV). We have been involved in this course since its inception a decade ago. This book is intended for students in wine marketing and management, elogy, and viticulture who seek to broaden their understanding of the wine sector. It is also intended for those already working in wine market- ing and management who seek new ideas and insights. Finally, this book should be of general interest to others involved directly or indirectly in the grape and wine sector. Each chapter was written from the oral presentations of the authors and reflects the spontaneity and informality of the classroom environment. The writing may lack the gravitas of academic material, but it accurately presents the thinking and conclusions of those who make a living by mar- keting wine. There is some duplication that serves to emphasize important points, and there are several case studies explaining real-life experiences in the industry. Legal requirements and commercial practices cited by authors may differ between regions and among institutions familiar to readers. However, the underlying principles guiding marketing strategies can be applied in different situations, for example, where supermarket wine sales may be restricted or direct sales prohibited.
- Author(s)James T. Lapsley,Kirby Moulton
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/2001
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.