All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary success is often defined in financial terms or by number of Twitter followers but for women of faith, success is so much more and it turns out, the timeless qualities of success are exemplified by women on the pages of their favorite book, the Bible. Deborah's model leadership is just as relevant today as it was in the age of the Hebrew judges. Esther's courage to stand up for a cause, Miriam's joyful support of others, Priscilla's exemplary partnership skill, Lydia's business acumen and other characteristics of women in the Bible are embodied in lively storytelling. Busy Christian women - often working and raising a family - crave examples of success. Here are distilled principles they can use to succeed in today's isy culture. The lessons of these icons of the faith apply, even in the age of Facebook and Instagram.
- Author BiographyKatara Washington Patton has written and edited Christian books for children, teens, and adults and has created supplemental materials for books by T.D. Jakes, Beth Moore, and Joyce Meyer. She served as general editor and writer of Aspire: The New Women of Color Study Bible. She holds a M.Div. from Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Katara Washington Patton
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight112 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.