Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAll the basics that students need to kw about succession in Scots law What happens after you die? You can't take it with you, so succession law governs how your property is passed on after your death. Succession Law Essentials teaches you all you need to kw about the Scots laws of succession, including estates, executors, wills, will substitutes, valid and invalid testimony, intestate succession, legacies, vesting and more. Summary sections of Essentials Facts and Essential Cases will help you to identify, understand and remember the key elements. When you're revising for your exams, the tables of cases and statutes will help you to find the page you're looking for quickly and easily.
- Author BiographyFrankie McCarthy is Lecturer in Law at the University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Frankie McCarthy
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Width211 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.