All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionNoel Tichy has been the trusted adviser on management succession to companies including Royal Dutch Shell, Nokia, Intel, Ford, and Mercedes Benz. Succession distills his decades of experience and provides a practical framework for building effective transition pipelines - for multi-billion dollar conglomerates, family businesses or anything in between. Through revealing case studies - like Hewlett Packard, IBM, Yahoo and P&G - Tichy examines why some companies fail and others succeed in training and sustaining the next generation of senior leaders. He highlights the all too common mistakes that can generate embarrassing headlines and threaten survival. And he puts leadership development and succession where they belong: at the top of every leader's agenda.
- Author BiographyNoel M. Tichy is the author of Judgement, Judgement on the Front Line, Control Your Destiny or Someone Else Will and many other business bestsellers. He is a professor at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business and advises CEOs around the world.
- Author(s)Noel M. Tichy
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date24/02/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width164 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.