Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionSucculents are plants that hold water in their leaves, such as cacti, aloe, and echeveria. They have captured the hearts of crafters, decorators, and plant lovers all over the world. Always popular as an outdoor plant in warm climates, succulents have found a new popularity as a try indoor plant that's easy to care for and fun to look at. <i>Idiot's Guides: Succulents</i> includes: </p> Everything needed to select, pair, pot, and care for succulent plants. Snapshots of 100 of the most popular varieties of succulent plants, including care, color, hardiness, pairing, and a full-color photo for each. 16 beautiful craft projects with how-to steps and color photos, including picture frames, wreaths, terrariums, centerpieces, and bouquets. Tips on successfully propagating new succulents from existing plants. Extensive advice on choosing pots and unique planters, repotting succulents, and pairing varieties for maximum impact. An index of succulents by color and height that gives readers ather tool for selecting the succulents that will look.
- Author(s)Cassidy Tuttle
- PublisherAlpha Books
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintAlpha Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width196 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- beckys768628 Jan, 2017by
Great informative book for those that are new to succulents!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.