Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionAdults with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD) are at special risk of developing addictive disorders in addition to their impairments. This book offers a practice-relevant module that serves as an introduction to the diagsis, screening techniques, and possible outpatient counseling and support interventions for this population.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight367 g
- Edited byGela Becker,Klaus Hennicke,Michael Klein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.