All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides answers for women t quite at midlife who undergo mepause brought on by a hysterectomy, arexia, chemotherapy, or a reaction to medication. Topics covered include hot flashes, emotional instability, osteoporosis prevention, and heart disease. Illustrations.
- Author(s)Debbie Deangelo
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.