All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...' Norman Wisdom You can't help feeling bewildered every time ather birthday lunges at you- after all, you still feel like the proverbial spring chicken. And yet there are unmistakeable signs that seniority is creeping in. Don't worry, that's senior, t senile. If you've ever had a senior moment, are afraid of acting your age or are really deranged and confused, this miscellany of wit, jokes and quotations will remind you that age can be a funny old thing.
- Author BiographyTom Hay is the author of Office Olympics, Scottish Wit, and Welsh Wit.
- Author(s)Tom Hay
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.