All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionAs the astronauts' home base and the site of Mission Control, the Johnson Space Center has witnessed some of the most triumphant moments in American history. Spanning initiatives from the 1960s to 1993, this illustrated volume traces the center's history, starting with its origins at the beginning of the space race in the late 1950s. Thrilling, authoritative accounts explain the development and achievements of the early space voyages; the lunar landing; the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs; and the space shuttles and international space station.
- Author(s)Henry C. Dethloff
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleDover Books on Astronomy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight816 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.