Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionReturning for a ninth volume due to popular demand, Sudoku 16x16 Volume 9 contains 50 more attractively-designed large 16x16 Sudoku puzzles. Every puzzle can be solved just by observation - you don't need to make any pencilmark tes in the grid if you don't want to. At this size of puzzle that's really important! Just place 1 to 9 and A to G into each of the rows, columns and 4x4 boxes. Visit www.SudokuXtra.com for more details.
- Author BiographyGareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of New Sudoku, The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, and The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra. Find more of his books at www.PuzzleBooks.org.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.