Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis first volume of 20x20 Sudoku puzzles from best-selling Sudoku author Dr Gareth Moore provides 50 extra-large and attractive puzzles at the unusual size of 20x20. To solve these Sudoku just place A to T into every row, column and 5x4 box. Attractively presented with full rotational, horizontal and vertical symmetry in the given numbers, every puzzle is designed to be fun rather than frustrating with a guaranteed logical solution which does t require lots of pencilmarks to be made. Printed on large, high-quality paper, there's plenty of room to solve these puzzles.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, and The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.