Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionIf you enjoy giant Sudoku puzzles then this is the book for you! Printed in large page format on high-quality paper, this book is packed with 50 ermous 25x25 Sudoku puzzles. Each puzzle is attractively presented in a range of symmetric patterns, and is guaranteed to be human-solvable - you can complete every Sudoku in the book just by scanning rows, columns and boxes, without having to make any pencil mark tes. Visit www.SudokuXtra.com for more details.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, and The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.