Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- Description128 very difficult Sudoku Puzzles with instructions on solving them in a totally new way. As the puzzles get more difficult, the process of penciling in partial solutions in each square, erasing and repeating a bit messy and prone to errors. In this book all the number possibilities are lightly penciled in each square. Simply cross out the n-possibilities. Start the elimination process in each 3x3 square and then continue vertically and horizontally. Continue solving the puzzle as you have done in the past. You will find that you are able to solve the puzzles quicker and less likely to make a mistake.
- Author(s)Moh Rajabzadeh
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.