All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionSit back, sharpen a pencil and sharpen your brain! A wonderfully simple yet strangely elegant puzzle, Sudoku provides hours of captivating fun. Arranged through different levels of difficulty, Sudoku 3 provides you with a clear progression as you work your way through the book (with all the answers in the back, if you get stuck!) Exercise your mind, challenge your logic skills and enjoy the satisfaction.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including Anti-stress Puzzles, Ultimate Dot to Dot, Brain Games for Clever Kids, Lateral Logic and Extreme Mazes. He is also the creator of online brain training site BrainedUp.com, and runs daily puzzle site PuzzleMix.com.
- Author(s)Alastair Chisholm,Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content NotePuzzles
- Weight113 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.