Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionContaining a staggering 121 incredibly varied puzzles, issue 2 of Sudoku Xtra is packed full of a huge range of puzzles, including some variants you're guaranteed never to have seen before. Puzzles include Hanjie, a huge range of Sudoku variants, Calcudoku, Killer Sudoku, Kakuro, Hashi, Slitherlink, Nurikabe, Masyu, Hitori, Futoshiki, Yajilin and many more. All puzzles are suitable for both logic puzzle fans and casual solvers alike. Featuring hand-made puzzles created by Dr Gareth Moore, author of a wide range of puzzle and brain-training books, Sudoku Xtra brings together all of the most popular Japanese puzzles, as well as a sprinkling of more unusual types. There's even a community puzzles section containing completely original content from a range of well-kwn authors. Visit SudokuXtra.com for even more details.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts and The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.