All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn this, the fifth major collection of poetry from the iconic Chicana-Native American poet Lorna Dee Cervantes, each poem is intellectually insightful, linguistically playful, politically intense, and sensually aflame. Sue , which engages readers on half a dozen levels at once, lives up to the author's reputation for deft word play.
- Author BiographyLorna Dee Cervantes is an award-winning poet and an influential figure in the Chicano literary movement. She is the author of several collections of poetry, including Drive, which was awarded the Latino Book Award; Emplumada, which received an American Book Award; and From the Cables of Genocide, which was awarded the Patterson Poetry Prize and the Latino Literature Award. She lives in San Francisco. Juan Felipe Herrera is an award-winning poet and author who was awarded the National Book Critics Circle Award in Poetry in 2008 and was appointed California poet laureate in 2012. He lives in Redlands, California.
- Author(s)Lorna Dee Cervantes
- PublisherWings Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWings Press
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byJuan Felipe Herrera
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.