All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the ranks of the most difficult military training on the planet, BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL) includes the ultimate challenge of endurance kwn as Hell Week. It's the pivotal test faced by every Navy SEAL: 120 sleepless hours of relentless physical punishment, interrupted only by hypothermia-inducing surf torture. Ensign Grey thought he knew what to expect, but when Seaman Murray attempts to blackmail an instructor who is determined to see him fail, Hell Week takes on a new meaning. With deteriorating health and a dangerous enemy in hot pursuit, the two unlikely friends struggle to survive. What happens in the darkness at the edge of the Pacific will change their lives forever.
- Author BiographyDavid Reid completed all of First Phase, including Hell Week, while serving as an officer and boat crew leader at Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S). He began writing <i>Suffer in Silence</i> shortly after his training, resulting in an unprecedented inside look at the agonizing journey that every sailor must complete before he can call himself a SEAL.
- Author(s)David Reid
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/11/2013
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.