All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.91
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $31.68
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the popular Connection Cookbook series, this is a wonderful look at maple sugar, a unique tradition and cooking favourite. Sugar Bush connection includes traditonal recipes and hints for collecting the syrup.
- Author BiographyA former teacher and PR consultant, Finley Martin is a prolific writer. His poetry and short stories have appeared in Inscape, The Oyster in the Ooze, Voices Down East, and were broadcast over a CBC Radio production, We Are the Wind and More (Maritime Poets 1973). He has given poetry readings in Ottawa, Ontario; Charlottetown, P.E.I.; Sackville, N.B.; and over CBC Charlottetown. He has ghost-written pieces that appeared in numerous newspapers and magazines and has produced documentaries for CBC Radio. He has authored two books A View From the Bridge and New Atlantic Writing.
- Author(s)Beatrice Ross Buszek
- PublisherNimbus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNova Scotia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNimbus Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight331 g
- Width147 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.