All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the dangers of sugar, especially added sugars, are becoming more apparent, there has never been a greater need to be able to kw how much sugar we are consuming. There are many types of sugar, but only two of them, fructose and glucose, are associated with obesity, diabetes, and other health problems. Yet sugars can be hidden, and in this practical handbook Elizabeth Roberts lists the total sugar content of over 3,000 common foods and, uniquely, identifies the total amount of sugar (as well as the individual amounts of the differing types of sugar) to allow the reader to judge the health implications of their diet. The book includes a full guide to reading food labels and what to look for on a list of ingredients.
- Author BiographyDr. Elizabeth Roberts is a state registered dietician, with a degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics and a Masters degree in Health Care ethics. She currently works as a community dietician.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Roberts
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.