Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sellalldavid
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLifelike flowers and foliage are yours to make with this great book from Lisa Slatter. Twenty projects cover a variety of sugar flowers including incredibly lifelike roses, lilies and orchids. Experienced cake decorator and author Lisa Slatter shows you how to make these wonderful flowers from first principles and simple shapes. This book will appeal to everyone from beginners to flower experts with a mix of fantastic and true-to-life flowers and foliage.
- Author BiographyLisa Slatter lives with her family in Buckinghamshire, UK. She is the Deputy Head of the Knightsbridge PME School of Cake Decorating in Enfield, UK. Lisa is a City & Guilds qualified Sugarcraft Teacher and an Accredited Demonstrator for the British Sugarcraft Guild. Teaching the art of sugarcraft both nationally and internationally, she has won many awards for her work and is a regular contributor to Cake Craft & Decoration magazine. Sugar Flowers is Lisa's second title in the Twenty to Make Series, Decorated Cookies, published in June 2010 was her first.
- Author(s)Lisa Slatter
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note52 colour illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.