Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe power of positive thinking lies in one's ability to accept and apply what is learned from one's experiences in life, whether good or bad. This heartwarming, realistic-fiction story, takes the reader on a trip through the life-changing events that happen to Gwendolyn Cole, a young girl growing up in the small country town of Warren, Arkansas. From a burning candy store, to falling in love with a performing stilt-walker, Gwen struggles to maintain a positive outlook on life. The loss of a family friend and the unusual comforting of a yellow butterfly bring her to the satisfying awareness that one is ever too young or too old to help others. Throughout this inspiring vel, the message rings clearly that a positive outlook on life builds character and pays off in one's favor in the long run.
- Author(s)Joyce M Poindexter Bush
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.