All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionContinues Beata's touching story of a childhood in rural Poland, with 50 new recipes. This beautiful memoir/cookbook includes the food, festivals and Christmas traditions that sustain Poles through long, cold winters -- from St Nicholas Day to the 'vigil' of Christmas Eve and the mid winter revelry of a Sylwestern New Yer's Eve ball.
- Author Biography<b>Beata Zatorska</b> was raised in a remote village in rural Poland and emigrated to Australia when she was 19. She is the author of <i>Rose Petal Jam</i> and has been a family doctor for more than 20 years.<b>Simon Target</b></b> has written and directed award-winning television documentaries and directed numerous television food shows with chefs such as Curtis Stone, Rick Stein, and Donna Hay. They both live in Sydney.
- Author(s)Beata Zatorska,Simon Target
- PublisherTabula Books
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTabula Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1610 g
- Width259 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.